So... this post is about 2.5 weeks overdue... ha!
WELCOME JT!! Justice made his entrance into this world on Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:25pm. He was 8 lb. 6 oz. and 21.25" tall! A full head of dark hair with fuzz all over his back, shoulders and arms. He has a healthy set of lungs and apparently was busy tanning on the womb!
I will have to take some time later (when it's not so late at night) to write out my labor and delivery story. And soon, before I forget it all or get the details all confused with the first two kids'! But I didn't want to take too long to formally announce his arrival here on the blog.
He has been a joy so far, and brings so much love into our hearts. Grace and Faith are loving sisters and adore him. We are blessed with 3 wonderful kids... blessed indeed!

No comments:
Post a Comment