Saturday, March 28, 2015

2 weeks to go... or less!

38 WEEKS! The whole pregnancy has gone by pretty quickly, but the last couple weeks have been dragging! Since the girls were both late, I am praying that Justice isn't late as well. Today at my appointment, I mentioned that I felt selfish for hoping he comes out soon. The midwife told me it wasn't selfish at all and gave me the go ahead to try whatever I wanted to get labor started. Alrighty then, let's get it started! Grace was 6 days late and a couple of the last notable things we did prior to her labor starting, was eating teppanyaki and playing a game of monopoly. It has become a tradition that we will be doing again tomorrow evening. I am inviting my friend Maria to join in, because she's due a few days before me and we're both itching to hold our babies in our arms!

My official last day of work before I go on maternity leave is April 3rd... I wonder if I'll make it? Partially hoping I don't. But at the same time, I'm dreading leaving my wonderful co-workers.... they bring so much joy and laughter to my life along with the stresses that work brings. I can't believe that May 1st, I will have been there for 3 years. That really went by fast! Life goes by fast when you're having fun!

Bags are packed, carseat and stroller are ready, plan is set for taking care of the girls... come on, Justice. We're ready for you!

No comments: