Well, my attempt to update regularly has not been so productive. Things have been happening so quickly, time is passing like a flash and we are only 4.5 weeks out from meeting baby Justice! A couple Sundays ago, I even had people come up to me and say, "I didn't even know you were pregnant!" and were extra shocked to find out how soon I was due... I guess my attempt to wear regular clothes and look normal was working... up until recently. Definitely been feeling the extra weight and heaviness of the baby bump. Nights have been getting harder to get through with a straight shot of sleeping, and the bladder constantly insists I stop at the bathroom. I have however, started to gain some weight which is good since I lost so much in the beginning. A couple appointments ago, I weighed the same as I did in August!
Here are some bump pictures to catch up....
21 - 23 - 25 weeks
26 weeks
29 weeks
35 weeks
I am now 35.5 weeks along, and tomorrow will mark the one-month count down exactly. Here's a picture I took today...
35.5 weeks
People have been passing down so many clothes and other baby items... we are so blessed! We were even over and abovely blessed by a brand new Stokke Scoot stroller. The family that gifted it to us somehow got a replacement for theirs and didn't need it, so they passed the blessing on to us. What an amazing Father we have! With the over abundance of clothes, I've been able to go through them and bless several other families I've found in need through a community page on facebook.
While the clock ticks down and we get ready for his arrival, I'm nervous, anxious, excited and partially worried that I won't want to come back to work full time. Please pray that we get the child care situation figured out. There's a good chance my loving Mother will not be available to watch him, so that leaves us to find someone who we trust, is reliable, and is in our budget (which isn't much)... we really need the Lord's guidance to find someone suitable who understands our parenting style and especially someone who loves the Lord as we do.
Will update later this week with more pictures and news... I see my doctor on Friday and will be taking my stress test, and then I'm excited for my baby shower on Saturday!



No comments:
Post a Comment